The health and safety of our guests and our team is a top priority. We are following the government mandates and safety guidelines outlined by WorkSafe BC with regards to opening safely, providing adequate distance, and updated health & safety measures.
- Drive yourself to our Base Facility: Save time and money! We are located north of Vancouver and have ample FREE parking! Located just south of Whistler village directly off Hwy #99 at Callaghan Valley Road. Click Here for directions or GOOGLE MAPS: “Whistler ATV Tours.”
- Arrive on time: Please show up ready to go. When you drive yourself to our base you can leave anything you don’t need safely in your vehicle.
- Book and pay online: We recommend that you book and pay online in advance, however we are taking same day bookings and are accepting all forms of payment.
- Bring what you can: We recommend you wear whatever gear you have in order to minimize indoor time and using our gear. Anything you don’t have we will provide.
- Social distance: We are recommending small private groups and will be offering multiple, staggered tour times (other than listed on our website) as we encourage social distancing. If you are sharing an ATV we suggest that you do so with those from your same household or circle. Please respect social distancing measures while visiting us.
If you have any signs of illness, or are showing Covid-19 symptoms please stay home.